RV & Campers
The RV sector is booming. Just over 30 percent of leisure travelers in the United States — that's around 56 million people — planned to take an RV vacation in the summer of 2021. With all this business, however, comes increased risk. If you rent or sell RVs and campers to customers, you need an asset management solution that provides you with peace of mind.
Our GPS-enabled devices reduce the risk of RV theft and loss, protecting your business from enormous losses. You can now learn the location of all your vehicles and take quick action if a customer doesn't return an RV to your business. Alternatively, you can manage your fleet if you sell RVs to customers.
LandAirSea's products let you view the latest location data on your computer, smartphone or tablet. Technologies such as geofencing and real-time reporting make this possible. It's easy to use one of our devices to track high-value RVs and campers. Just attach an RV GPS tracking device to a vehicle and receive notifications about its location.
Here are some reasons to use GPS units for RVs and campers:
- Get non-invasive visibility into your inventory at all times.
- Streamline the sales process and CSI.
- Reduce liability on new vehicles.
- Analyze your fleet from a unique web-based or mobile dashboard.
- Improve security for customers by locating their rental vehicles.
- Increase profitability.
- Eliminate dead batteries.
- Enhance inventory management by locating RVs and reducing the time it takes to carry out audits.
- Provide location data to insurance companies and law enforcement in the event of theft.
- Get insurance and theft floorplan insurance discounts.
- Reduce liability with driving reports, impact detection and customizable system alerts.
- Explain the benefits of GPS to customers and generate greater profits in your business.
For nearly 30 years, LandAirSea (LAS) has supported companies like yours to protect expensive vehicles and assets. We have worked with various sectors and continue to invest in the latest GPS technologies.
What We Do
Our GPS trackers provide you with location intelligence for various day-to-day tasks. Help customers arrive at their destination if they get lost on the road, for example. Or, quickly identify an RV if a customer doesn't return it on time. With the latest GPS technology, you can improve operations and take action if necessary. Protect expensive vehicles from being stolen, increase accountability, save money and improve inventory management.
Why You Should Use GPS Units for RVs and Campers
RVs can cost up to $100,000, making them extremely lucrative to criminals. Theft can have a detrimental impact on your business and you might not be able to replace a missing RV if it goes missing.
That's why it's a good idea to use GPS units for RVs and trackers. By attaching a small tracking device onto vehicles in your fleet, you can track location data and identify lost or stolen assets quickly. You can generate location data from any location and add an extra layer of security to your RV rental business.
If you sell RVs and campers, use GPS trackers to improve inventory processes and quickly locate vehicles at your facility.
Our range of GPS trackers for companies that sell or rent RVs include:
- The LandAirSea 54 tracks your vehicle fleet at all times. Quickly locate stolen RVs, provide better customer support or manage your fleet at your facility. The LandAirSea 54 comes with magnets that you attach to an RV or camper.
- The LandAirSea 2020 also tracks your fleet. Just attach the provided magnets to an RV or camper and monitor vehicles through your computer or smart device.
Why Should You Choose Our GPS Units for RVs and Campers?
Here are some benefits of using our GPS units for RVs and campers:
- 24/7 customer service
- 12-month battery life (save even more battery with Powersaver mode)
- Easy to set up with the provided magnets or cables
- App for iPhone and Android
- Costs up to 80 percent less than other similar GPS products
- No contracts or activation fees
How To Use Our GPS Units for RVs and Campers
Follow these three steps when using our GPS-enabled trackers:
- Download the free Silvercloud app onto your iPhone or Android.
- Attach a tracking device to an RV, camper or another high-value asset.
- Track vehicles and assets in the Silvercloud app. Alternatively, set up real-time notifications.
Now you're ready to use GPS for campers and RVs!
We help you reduce risk when selling or renting out RV vehicles to customers. Use our technology to protect your business assets, prevent theft and streamline inventory management.
Other Assets We Protect
LAS also protects the following assets:
- Airport shuttles
- ATVs, personal watercraft and snowmobiles
- Camping and hiking equipment
- Golfing equipment
- Landscaping equipment
- Marine equipment
- Personal vehicles
Use GPS units for RVs and campers to streamline day-to-day operations in your business. Discover our range of GPS surveillance products.
Contact LandAirSea at 847-462-8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about GPS units for RVs and campers.