LandAirSea provides a cost-effective and rigorously-tested asset management solution for food truck business owners everywhere. Our GPS tracking technologies enhance the visibility of your day-to-day food operations with web-based maps, alert notifications, geofencing technology, and custom dashboards. There's no need to purchase lots of expensive technology. You can view food truck location data on your smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer. Use our products to protect your food truck and other valuable assets and increase accountability. For nearly 30 years, we have provided the latest GPS technology to various industries. Now our products can help you improve operations in your food truck business.
Here are some of the reasons to use GPS tracking for food trucks:
- Notify potential customers via a custom map or social media post when your food truck is nearby. Do this by integrating your GPS tracker with your website or social media pages.
- Share your locations with hungry customers via a custom website or mobile app with ShareSpot.
- Protect your food truck and other vehicles with the latest location data. Doing so could reduce your annual auto insurance premiums.
- Reduce driver liability with playback functions and speed monitoring data.
- Get geofencing and proximity alerts for better fleet visibility.
- Know the location of food trucks at all times.
- Provide evidence about stolen or missing vehicles to law enforcement and insurance companies.
- Improve employee performance and transportation routes.
What We Do
LandAirSea uses the latest GPS technology. Food truck business owners like you can prevent the theft of valuable vehicles, monitor employees, protect high-value cooking equipment, and track drivers who travel to and from event locations. With nearly 30 years of experience, we have helped food truck businesses improve day-to-day operations with the newest GPS technology.
Why You Need GPS Tracking for Food Trucks
Some made-to-order food trucks can cost up to $150,000. Add expensive equipment like generators and cooking utensils, and food trucks can become highly desirable targets for criminals. With food truck theft on the rise, business owners need an asset management solution that provides them with peace of mind. GPS tracking for food trucks can reduce the risk of theft and save you money on insurance costs.
Our range of GPS trackers include:
- LandAirSea 54, which comes with industrial-strength magnets that you can attach to vehicles, equipment, and other high-value assets. You'll receive notifications when these valuables leave an event space or parking area so you can quickly locate them.
- LandAirSea 2020 can also help you track valuables in your business. With this intelligence, you can quickly respond to an emergency like a stolen food truck and provide law enforcement or insurance companies with up-to-date location information.
Why Should You Choose Our GPS Tracking for Food Trucks?
Here are some reasons why you should invest in GPS tracking for food trucks:
- Excellent Customer Service — We provide 24/7 customer service, and our team is always happy to help.
- 12-Month Battery Life — Our devices come with a battery that can last up to 12 months. You can save even more battery with the Powersaver feature.
- Easy to Install — Just attach a device to a food truck or other asset with the built-in magnets or adapter cables. This whole process can take a few seconds.
- App — Download our app to your iOS or Android mobile device.
- Cost — Our trackers cost up to 80 percent less than other similar products out there.
- Easy Management — If you have multiple GPS devices, you can manage them from one SaaS system.
- No Activation Fees — We don't charge any activation fees to use our GPS devices. There are no contracts or hidden surprises, either.
How to Use Our GPS Tracking Devices for Food Trucks
Here's how to activate your LandAirSea GPS tracking device.
- Download the Silvercloud app for free from the App Store or Google Play.
- Attach your tracker to a food truck or asset with the provided adapter cables or magnets.
- View location information from within the Silvercloud app or set up notifications on your device for real-time data insights. Customize your notification preferences in the app.
LandAirSea supports food truck businesses that want to reduce theft, track employees, and improve day-to-day tasks with the latest GPS technology. Our products offer system alerts, geofencing, real-time maps, and more.
Other Assets We Protect
LandAirSea also protects the following assets:
- Airport shuttles
- ATVs, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles
- Camping and hiking equipment
- Golf course equipment
- Landscaping equipment
- Marine equipment
- Personal vehicles
- Rental equipment
Use GPS in your food truck business and produce location insights about business functions such as asset protection, inventory management, and employee productivity. Discover our LandAirSea products.
Contact LandAirSea at 847-462-8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about GPS tracking for food trucks.