Government & Municipalities
LandAirSea (LAS) specializes in GPS asset protection solutions for governments and municipalities to improve day-to-day functions such as compliance, inventory management, and employee tracking. Our cost-effective and rigorously-tested devices use technologies such as geofencing, dashboards, and web-based maps to notify you about team members and high-value items like vehicles, equipment, and other assets. You can view real-time location data on your smartphone, tablet, or desktop and enhance public services.
Our GPS tracking for government devices let you:
- Identify the whereabouts of government employees with detailed timesheets based on start and stop locations.
- Analyze the vehicle routes of team members as they travel to different places.
- Protect valuable assets from theft, loss, and damage.
- Share location data with contractors, third-party organizations, and the general public.
- Reduce liability with impact protection, driving reports, and customizable alerts.
- Improve dispatching procedures.
- Provide evidence to law enforcement and insurance companies if government assets go missing.
- Add an extra layer of security to high-value assets.
- Improve accountability with asset management insights and real-time reports.
- Reallocate government resources to those who need them the most.
- Monitor all LAS devices from the same system.
Our small and discrete trackers come with built-in industrial-strength magnets and adapter cables. Attach them to vehicles, equipment, and other items in as little as a few seconds.
What We Do
LAS has worked with local governments since 1994. Our range of GPS-enabled trackers provides public officials with real-time location insights so they can save improve accountability, compliance, transparency, and public service.
Why You Need GPS Tracking for Government
Governments and municipalities have limited budgets and resources for delivering public services. Using the latest GPS technology can help you cut costs and reallocate resources to the right projects. For example, you can save money by protecting high-value items such as government vehicles from being stolen. Or change transportation routes for employees so they can arrive at destinations quicker. Our trackers provide a 360-degree overview of team members and valuable items in your organization.
Our most popular products for governments and municipalities include:
- LandAirSea 54, which monitors valuable government assets and the drivers that transport them. You can attach one of our tracking devices to an item and check its location at any time via a desktop or mobile app.
- LandAirSea 2020, which generates real-time location data about government workers and assets. You can attach this device to an item and track its location on a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
Why Should You Choose Our GPS Tracking Devices?
Here are some of the reasons governments and municipalities use our GPS trackers:
Improve Public Service
Protect taxpayers' money by closely monitoring your most valuable assets, such as government vehicles.
Share Location Data
Send location data to team members across government departments or share information with the general public. For example, share data about public transportation services with the community.
Prevent Loss and Theft
Monitor government assets for loss and theft protection. You can also share location data with law enforcement and insurance companies.
Track the driving routes your employees take and use this location data to improve dispatch times. You can place one of our devices in multiple places inside and outside vehicles, such as under the dashboard, in the glove box, or inside the rear or front bumper.
Download our free app on your smartphone or tablet via the Apple Store or Google Play,
No Fees or Contracts
There are no activation fees, contracts, or hidden costs with our GPS-enabled trackers.
The batteries in our devices can last for up to 12 months. Conserve even more power with our Powersaver mode.
It can take as little as a few seconds to attach one of our trackers to an asset. Just connect your device with the built-in magnets or adapter cables.
How to Use Our GPS Tracking for Government
Follow these steps when setting up your tracking device:
- Download the SilverCloud app.
- Fasten your GPS tracker to an asset with the provided magnets or adapter cables.
- Open the Silvercloud app to see location data whenever you like. Alternatively, set up notifications and receive system alerts in real time.
LAS creates GPS surveillance devices for governments and municipalities to improve public service, inventory management, asset protection, and accountability. These devices let you monitor employees and high-value assets from your computer or smart device.
Other Assets We Protect
LAS also protects these assets:
- Airport shuttles
- ATVs, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles
- Camping and hiking equipment
- Golf course equipment
- Landscaping equipment
- Marine equipment
- Personal vehicles
- Rental equipment
Our GPS systems for governments provide complete location visibility, helping you optimize day-to-day operations. Learn more about and order our cost-effective surveillance products .
Contact LandAirSea today at 847-462-8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discover more about our GPS tracking for government devices.