Stadiums / Venues / Arenas
LandAirSea (LAS) specializes in GPS-embaled technology that helps venue owners increase visibility and reduce risk. You can attach our tracking devices to vehicles or high-value assets such as floodlights, sound systems and video screens for greater visibility into day-to-day operations. Integrate these trackers into your existing technology solutions to improve accountability and transparency when managing your facility.
Here's how to use GPS in stadiums, arenas and other venues:
- Reduce wasted labor by monitoring vehicle and cart routes. Receive arrival and departure alerts on your smartphone.
- Improve the behavior of drivers who transport equipment and assets to and from your facility. Improve on bad habits and train drivers using historical data. Determine the location of drivers at any time of the day.
- Reduce liability with driving reports and customized alerts. Dispatch vehicles quickly.
- Improve location identification with geofencing, real-time reporting and system alerts.
- Improve response times at locations where guests gather.
- Provide customers with a link to prove that you were at a location at a specific time.
- Manage workloads for on-site staff and improve experiences for event guests.
- Set geofence alerts for equipment loss and theft. Recover items quickly with ShareSpot.
- Provide location data to law enforcement and insurance companies if high-value assets or vehicles go missing.
Using one of our venue GPS tracking devices is easy. You can attach it to a vehicle or high-value item using the provided magnets or adapter cables. You can also monitor different LandAirSea products from the same SaaS platform.
How To Use GPS in Stadiums: What We Do
If you've ever wondered how to use GPS in stadiums and arenas, our tracking surveillance devices make things simple. We've manufactured tracking solutions since 1994 and have worked with numerous companies in the events industry. Our tracking devices give you greater visibility into operations at your stadium, arena, or venue so you can monitor inventory, enhance asset protection, improve accountability and track employees. Our small trackers generate real-time location intelligence that you can share with event organizers, insurers, partners, talent and guests. GPS technologies such as real-time maps and geofencing make this process possible.
Why You Need GPS Tracking for Stadiums, Arenas and Venues
Many facility owners want to improve accountability, inventory management and asset protection but don't know how to use GPS in stadiums and other venues. Our GPS trackers simplify the process by providing real-time location data on your smartphone. You can use these insights to enhance logistics, locate missing equipment, improve employee performance, enrich guest experiences and reduce risk before, after and during an event. For example, receive notifications when expensive lighting equipment leaves the stage area and locate it quickly.
If you want to know how to use GPS in stadiums and venues, invest in these products:
- LandAirSea 54: This device produces location data for facility managers in real time. You can use this product to develop knowledge about employees, transportation routes and high-value items such as vehicles and audio/visual equipment.
- LandAirSea 2020: This device also produces location data for making an event run smoothly. Use it to improve employee performance, guest experiences and asset protection.
Why Should You Choose Our GPS Tracking Devices?
Here are some reasons to use our GPS tracking devices in a stadium, arena, or venue:
One-Year Battery Life
The batteries in our devices can last for up to one year. Save even more power with Powersaver mode.
Download our app on the Apple Store or Google Play.
Easy To Set Up
Want to know how to use GPS in stadiums and other venues? Attach a tracking device to an asset or vehicle with the built-in magnets or adapter cables.
Our GPS products cost up to 80 percent less than similar devices on the market.
We provide 24/7 support.
No Activation Fees
You don't have to pay an activation fee to use our trackers.
How To Use GPS in Stadiums and Other Venues
Here's how to use our trackers:
- Download the SilverCloud app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Connect your tracker to a vehicle or high-value asset with the cables or magnets provided.
- Check location insights in the mobile app. Alternatively, set up notifications for your smartphone or tablet.
LAS supports the event management industry with its range of GPS-enabled tracking devices that protect assets and vehicles. For over 30 years, we have helped people like you improve logistics, employee performance, inventory management and accountability with the latest tracking technology.
Other Assets We Protect
LAS also safeguards these assets:
- Airport shuttles
- ATVs, personal watercraft and snowmobiles
- Camping and hiking equipment
- Golf course equipment
- Landscaping equipment
- Marine equipment
- Personal vehicles
- Rental equipment
Using GPS in arenas and stadiums is becoming increasingly popular. Our trackers provide the latest location insights about assets, inventory, vehicles and employees. Learn more about our tracking devices.
Contact LandAirSea at 847-462-8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance on picking the right GPS tracker and more tips on how to use GPS in stadiums and venues.